What is a voucher?
A voucher comes in an alphanumeric code, which you can use to get promotional discounts on applicable items from ShopSM. The voucher may be available on limited time basis, and is governed within the written terms and conditions of the said promo.
How do I know that the voucher has already been applied to my order?
For discount vouchers, you will see the deducted amount on your order summary prior to completing the checkout. Please take a closer look on the summary to make sure the discount has already been applied before confirming your order.
Am I allowed to use multiple vouchers in one checkout?
The use of vouchers may vary from time to time. Please make sure to read the terms and conditions to learn more about voucher eligibility and limitations, if any.
Are vouchers applied automatically or do I have to manually input the voucher code during checkout?
ShopSM may offer different voucher executions from time to time. As such, you may experience vouchers being applied automatically or other vouchers requiring manual input of code upon checkout.
Please make sure to read the terms and conditions to learn more about voucher eligibility and limitations, if any.
May I still add a voucher after an order has been confirmed?
Vouchers may no longer be added once the checkout process has been completed and your order has been confirmed. You can still use the voucher within its validity period on your next order, subject to the terms and conditions.
Why am I unable to use a voucher?
Each voucher comes with its corresponding terms and conditions. Please make sure to read it first prior to using the voucher on your order to avoid any inconvenience. Terms and conditions may include one or more of the following:
- Minimum purchase requirement – this is the minimum total amount of your order to be eligible for a promotional discount
- Validity period – this is the date range of when a voucher can be used
- Product specific – this is a particular brand or product that needs to be part of your order to be eligible for promotional discount
- Card specific – this is a particular credit, debit, or loyalty card that needs to be used during checkout to avail of the voucher
- First time users only – this is an eligibility condition where voucher is only applicable for use by customers ordering for the first time
- New users only – this is an eligibility condition where voucher is only applicable for use by customers who have just registered on the website
- Other terms and conditions may be added as necessary